RESOURCE ACCESS AND ATTAINMENT POLICY
Formerly called Interlibrary Loan Policy
The Greenlee County Library System (the System) is committed to working with public, academic, school and special libraries to help all county residents find the information they need and want and to attain that material.
- The System Libraries will be active members of AzNet to facilitate the sharing of resources among libraries.
- The System Libraries will support the statewide database project that provides a broad range of topics available to all residents and to all public and K-12 public and charter school libraries.
- The System Libraries will work with customers, at no charge, to locate materials
- The System Libraries will provide specific information on attaining material. The System Libraries will offer several options to attain material including: customer purchase of low-cost materials; library purchase of materials database and web sources, print-on-demand; and inter-library loan.
- The System Libraries will loan and borrow materials from other AzNet members at no charge.
Approved by the Greenlee County Library Board 7/13/2010
CIRCULATION AND FINE POLICY
This explains how you check out materials and charges incurred if not returned.
· All materials ….2 weeks
· There is a limit of 10 items per card.
· Materials may be renewed ONE TIME unless there is a hold on the item.
· Call-in renewals are available.
· The Greenlee County Library System does NOT charge fines.
· Replacement value of materials which are lost, stolen or not returned will be charged.
· Accounts more than one month overdue will receive written notification and possible legal action.